BernzOmatic - Trigger-Start Torch Kit
- Heavy duty use for soldering copper, brazing & heat treating.
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance in all conditions.
- Designed for single handed use.
A torch kit designed for heavy-duty use including soldering copper pipes, brazing and heat treating. The TS4000 torch features a swirl flame that provides hot, efficient heat and fast soldering times, an instant on/off trigger for easy ignition and a run-lock button for continuous use. Kit includes a 14.1 oz. MAP-ProTM-filled cylinder.
Product Request Form Plumbing
Request A Quote
- Kit includes: TS4000 trigger-start torch head and 14.1 oz. MAP-ProTM-filled cylinder
- Trigger on /off for simple one-handed operation
- For best results, use with MAP-Pro fuel
- Swirl flame provides a hot, efficient flame
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance when inverted or used in adverse weather conditions
- Cast aluminum body construction for durability
- Fracture groove enhances safety in case torch is dropped
- Run-lock button keeps torch lit for continuous use
- Torch not sold seperately
- 5 year warranty
|For use with||MAP//PRO|
|Flame Type||Swirl flame|
|Compatible Torch Kit Part Number||TS4000 BernzOmatic Swirl Flame Torch|
|Cylinder Capacity (grams)||400|
|Kit Includes||TS4000T Trigger-Start Torch, 399.7g Tall Boy MAP-Pro fuel cylinder|